Who else is ready to take 2012 by the seat of the pants and make something good? I have always been obsessive about goals - I was one of the few kids who loved back to school time just for the fresh start of it all - so naturally, I am all about the calendar giving us a fresh new take on another year. I'll share some new goals but first, a recap on saying goodbye to 2011 (and damn fine year, if I do say so myself...) and hello to my dear new friend, 2012.
For New Year's Eve, we took a trip to the Shenandoah with friends and stayed in a great big farm house built in 1795! It had huge porches, fireplaces and even a gazebo, fire pit and hot tub to keep us all busy. We basically ate and drank all weekend and played with Mason, the cutest beagle pup ever.
I probably couldn't have had a more relaxing week if I tried. But on to getting stuff done and making a great (if not apocalyptic) year ahead!











No comments:
Post a Comment